Asset Building and Revenue Generation Services
Asset building, implementation of annual giving campaigns, major gift initiatives, special events, direct mail programs, phone-a-thons, pre-capital and capital campaign work and grant proposal preparation are services we have available. We work with the agency in developing a customized effective plan, strategies and organization to achieve agency objectives. We assist in developing a campaign marketing strategy, volunteer recruitment plan, campaign materials, volunteer and staff training, major donor research and solicitation, database management and researching, and writing of grants.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you need to raise additional money through your annual fund?
- Do you have capital needs that have not been funded for many years?
- Has your organization received government cuts or experienced a decrease in individual and corporate support?
- Do you need to become more focused in short-term and long-term Strategic Planning to fund your programs?
- Do you wonder whether you are using your fundraising resources board, staff and volunteers in the most effective and productive ways?
If your answer to any of these questions is “yes,” you would benefit from talking with our group at Wolfe Consulting Associates, LLC. Our firm is one of the fastest growing fund raising consulting firms serving small to medium not for profits agencies in West Central Ohio. We produce results because of our dedication to your agency mission and our relationship-based fundraising expertise.
WCA Revenue Generation Client Services Include:
- Expand major donor base through corporate partnerships and annual campaigns.
- Accelerate growth of your planned giving program.
- Develop and train volunteer and staff fund raising teams.
- Action strategies for building lasting relationships with major corporate, foundation and government stakeholders.
- Increase revenue streams through expertly researched and networked grant proposals to foundations, corporate and public trusts.
- News-making and money-making special events attracting corporate sponsorship, positive media response, and increased public support.
- Capital Campaign assessment and feasibility study.